Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome welcome welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Miss B's Road To Learning!

The purpose of this site is to function as an online edublog, talking about my experiences as a student teacher in a Grade 7 classroom. What is an edublog, you might be asking? Well, according to Wikipedia, an edublog is "a blog (web log) written by someone with a stake in education..." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edublog). I will be using this blog during my time in your class as a way to communicate with you all, as well as to provide you with resources and online links to websites I find useful.

Hopefully you are here because you are interested:
* in who I am...
* in how I ended up in your classroom this year...
* in what being a student teacher is all about...
* in ways to make learning fun!


I may be in your classroom this year as a teacher, but I am also learning -- just like you! I hope we can share this journey together... Feel free to explore this edublog in your free time: read about my experiences, check out any resources you find interesting and don't forget to leave me a comment -- I would love to hear what you are thinking too!

See you on the road to learning..

Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com



No comments: